AIRC 2016 will be Held on June 28th-29th
The 6th Africa insurance & Reinsurance Conference To Focus On How Insurance & Reinsurance Industry Players Can Position Themselves Strategically In The African Market To Ensure Growth.
22, June 2016: The 6th Africa insurance and Reinsurance Conference To Focus On How Insurance & Reinsurance Industry Players Can Position Themselves Strategically In The African Market To Ensure Growth.
Being held under the theme, “Capturing Growth in a Transforming Africa Insurance & Reinsurance Landscape”, this year’s AIRC promises to deliver actionable competitive strategies to the participants.
The African market proves to be very malleable and this becomes a challenge for any company that tries to maneuver in this unique business environment. Insurance firms are also currently trying to come up with innovative product offerings in order to gain market share. AIRC 2016 is poised to provide an avenue for brainstorming on various ways of taking advantage of the unpredictability in the business environment and industry.
The following topics will guide the discussion in the conference;
- The Landscape of Africa’s P&C Sector
- The Macroeconomic Environment and Trends
- Livestock and Agri business Insurance-Crops Area Yield Index Insurance
- The Regulatory Environment National Issues Likely To Impact Insurance Business
- Assessing the Business Drivers for Insurance & Reinsurance Opportunities in Africa: Re-Thinking Growth Strategies
- Strengthening the Human Capital-Training & Development
- Will the Insurance Industry Survive the New Branding Age
- Insurance and Financial Inclusion
- Distribution Strategies for Unleashing Growth across the Region
- Distribution Strategies for Unleashing Growth across the Region — Bancassurance
- Leverage the Opportunities in Technology for Growth and Maturity Key Discussion Points
- Framework -Cyber Risk Insurance
- Capitalizing insurance/re-insurance companies — Investment Landscape
Bring the Industry Leaders on one Platform — That is what we do.
The Aidem Business Solution (ABS), organizes world class forums and conferences for the African market in close partnership with key leading industry players.
For Media Contact:
P.O. Box 64451, Nairobi, Kenya
Phone. +254 202218114
Fax. +254 20222832
Mobile. +254 700248840